HELP PLEASE

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
701 37 113

Hi, @Ninibeauty and @Laura38.

Thank you for your feedback. We do have a step-by-step guide in our Shopify Community thread that shows you how to access our live chat, email and phone (callback) support: Support Contact Options?.

Let me know if this helps! 

Are you still experiencing a similar error, @Ninibeauty? I'm happy to send you an email as well to take a look. Please reply here if you would prefer this.

Cheers, 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Yes I am. Can you please send me the email please 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Yes I am please send me the email 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
701 37 113

Hi, @Ninibeauty.

I've gone ahead and sent an email to the email address that you have in your Shopify Community profile.

Can you please check your inbox? Please reply to the email and I can forward your email to our team to take a look. 

Cheers, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
No, it is not helpful because you don’t have access to that information while on “free test drive” - those options become available only when you have already fraudulently without permission charged the “trapped” person’s credit card.
The whole site is built with links that go round and round and never gets you anywhere while on “free trial”. I am a pretty patient and systematic person - and after struggling to cancel my account for 2 days - I gave up understanding that I am just cleverly trapped.
If Shopify didn’t have the intention to charge all those who have fallen into the “free trial” trap - they wouldn’t have made it impossible to stop or cancel the account before the end of the trial.
You are such genius programmers to make such a colosal commercial tool as Shoppify and can’t make it easy and transparent for people to sign out??? Whom are you kidding? It’s a purposeful trap to charge anyone who leaves their credit card details .
You are not a trustworthy commercial partner.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
That’s a bit late , isn’t it? You first offend and then amend and think that we are friends again? No. You first publicly announce that you are purposefully trapping people to charge their credit cards and then - you publicly inform the ways how you have changed your site and made it easy for people to bail out when they find out that this Shoppify thing isn’t for them.
Will you? Please inform me where can I see this announcement publicly published. Thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Yes I am please send me the email 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
701 37 113

Thank you for your reply @Ninibeauty. I have sent another email to your email address. Can you check your inbox so that I can look into this for you?

I can't wait to hear from you.  

0 Likes