HELP PLZ --There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination.

2 0 1

Hi,

I am getting this error "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination" .

I read almost all threads, looking for a sloution from many days but didnt found a solution. I dont know why I am getting this. Every thing in shipping settings seems fine to me. 

Here is what I am doing. Created 2 versions of same product. One have weight 0 and other 0.2lb
Now I added 2 shipping rates, 1 price base ( for version 1) and second weight base( for o2nd version)

Price Base Shipping Rate :100$ if Price is $100 - $200 (weight for this product is 0lb)

Weight Base Shipping Rate: $150 if weight is 0.2lb - 0.2lb ( price for this product is $0)

I get the error only if I buy weight base product. "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination."
Can anyone help? Dont know what I am missing.. Dont know even if its the right place to ask.

would be great if someone experinced or a shopify employe can help.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
87 0 14

Hi there!

Could you try going to your shipping settings (from admin > settings > shipping) then scroll down to where it says Saved Packages, open the package and make the weight value 0

If this doesn't resolve the issue you can always call or chat in by going here https://support.shopify.com/

Thanks,

Calen T 

3 Likes
2 0 1

Thanks Calen, tried and it worked.  Thanks for the help..

1 Like
3 0 0

Hi Calen T

Its is not woking bro, please find the below screenshot link

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/1478414/12f13c1df0b7fcff6001100f48d5021b

In that i have follow the same methodology but still i'm having an same error.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thank you! That worked for me I was going crazy trying to figure out what I was doing wrong!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

IN NEED OF HELP, i am using obrelo and i got the product from ali express but i keep getting this message when i try to check out. 

what do i need to do in the shipping settings to fix this please get back to me asap 

thank you

0 Likes