HELP!!! Payment Settings won't let me change Bank Account - and I can't find a human to talk to!!!

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi!

Sorry if my title is abrasive but I have been trying to change the bank account info on our shopify site in the payment settings and I AM entering the correct info for our previous account and the new account but I get an error that says it doesn't match what is in the system and to contact support.  Well, I'd love to contact support and talk to a human to help me sort this out, but apparently there is no phone number for Shopify.  This is very disappointing.  Not even a live chat function?  C'mon! 

So I am posting here in the hopes that a "Shopify" customer service person will see my request and help me.  Again, I am entering the correct old bank info and new bank info but receiving an error.  HELP!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1321 128 339

Hey there, @Steph428 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I am sorry to hear you have had trouble getting in touch with our Support Team. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the chat. You can also reach us on Twitter @ShopifySupport or through Facebook here. 

When bank account details need to be changed on the merchant's behalf the case needs to be escalated to the Account Integrity team. This process generally takes 72 hours (2-3 business days). I have reached out to you via email to get the ball rolling on this. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
5 0 0
Thanks Bo! I will look for your email
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Bo -- I haven't received the email to escalate the issue to the account team -- did you send it?  It's been 8 hours and It's not in my spam -- please respond as this is an urgent matter.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1321 128 339

Hey there, @Steph428 

I just wanted to pop back here to let you know that this was indeed escalated to our accounts team and they have gotten back to you. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes