[HELP] Re-Direct Payments [HELP]

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good Afternoon everyone,

hope your all well,

This is quite a tricky composure to type up but i have recently received a good few orders from my customers for my apparel.

The problem i have is that a select few customers have made a purchase using 'SHOPIFY PAYMENT' and the issue occurs because i don't have access to the bank account linked to it as i lost my bank card and i'm waiting for a replacement. 

IS THERE ANY MY POSSIBLE TO BOUNCE THE PAYMENT FROM THAT METHOD TO MY PAYPAL AND MY FULLFILLING COMPANY ARE WAITING TO PROCESS THE ORDERS AND I DONT WANT MY CUSTOMERS WAITING AROUND FOR THERE PRODUCTS.

Thanks,

Macauley

CEO&Founder of TrustApparel.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
536 31 86

Hi, Macauley!

It sounds like you're using Shopify Payments to take credit card payments for orders made on your store. I'm sorry to hear that your bank card was lost. I hope you're able to get your replacement much sooner rather than later! 

I can understand how you need your payouts to process orders with your fulfillment centre. We're unable to redirect payouts to your PayPal account, as we do not provide payouts for any virtual bank/PayPal. Our payment processing for Shopify Payments is very similar to a direct deposit scenario. (For example, direct depositing to the bank for a paycheque.) We're only able to route payments to the bank account for your region. 

You'll still receive payouts from Shopify to your bank account if it is still active. If you're unable to access the bank account because of a lost card, I recommend contacting your bank and ask for their assistance to help you retrieve your payouts in the meantime while waiting for your bank card replacement. I would also recommend asking them if they could provide your payouts to you through cheque or a different payment method. Take a look at our help doc here for more information: Getting paid with Shopify Payments.

If the bank account is no longer active, our system will receive a notification from the bank that the account is closed. In these cases, the payout would fail and in the admin dashboard you'll see a card that will notify you of this, and you'll also receive an email notification. The reason will be noted in your Payouts section (Settings > Payment Providers > View Payouts) and if your banking details need to be edited, there will be a link for you to modify this so that you can retry the payouts again to an active bank account. Take a look at our help doc: Failed payouts, to learn more.

Let me know if that helps!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes