HELP! Shopify is doubling my shipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am unsure how this is happening. I am completely new to the shopify world. I just opened my store and had my first order and was thrown off my shipping. My domestic rate is $14.99. She ordered 4 items. and her shipping as $29.98? Exactly double of my rate. How is this happening? I have no conditions on my rates as they are flat rates no matter what. I then went to my website incognito and tried placing an order normally..and sure enough at shipping it was $29.98. Why is it not using my $14.99 rate i made in the shipping profile?
Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 10.31.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-13 at 10.33.39 AM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 20 36

Hi, @LMLC.

Tira here, from Shopify!

I would love to help you out with your question on why shipping was doubled for your customer at checkout. Could you please provide the following so I can look at this together with you?:

- Your myshopify.com URL

- The links to the items on your storefront that your customer checked out

- How many shipping profiles you've set up and their rates

Once I have this information from you, I can take a look at your store and assist you further.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

The same thing is happening to me

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 20 36

Hi, @DaviAreias.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

I would be happy to look into why your shipping is also doubling at checkout. Please reply to this thread with the information I listed in my post above. Once I have this information, I can look into this for you further and provide you with some resources/guidance.

I look forward to hearing from you!  

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes