HELP! Shopify is doubling my shipping

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I am having the same issue! I want to offer a flat rate shipping but I have multiple locations which is charging double of the price if a customer adds  products from different locations and triple if he/she adds 3 products from 3 different locations - this is ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!

Did someone find an answer? Please advice!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
I’m still having an issue with this as well. There’s no way to disable multi origin shipping (especially for apps!) and why shouldn’t shops with more that one location be able to offer flat rate shipping anyway? It really is time Shopify fixed this!

##- Please type your reply above this line -#
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 3

Please fix it, Shopify! Don't sell us a car without a steering wheel. We need this in our settings.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 9
How did you fix it? I still haven’t
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

I changed the "Inventory Managed By" to Shopify on each item. That worked for me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Changing "Inventory Managed By" won't cause problems with IRS because each State has different taxes??????????

PLEASE SHOPIFY HELP US! OR at least advise! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2
I had the same issue and Shopify agents could not help, but I figured it out with God's help and I hope this can help you too.  So I use 3 PODs, (Teelaunch, Printed Mint and Printify).  When I added a Printed Mint and Teelaunch product the flat rate shipping was correct, but when I added a Printify product the flat rate shipping DOUBLED.  From the Printify app I "Imported my Shopify Zones", then I
disconnected the app from my Shopify store, then I reintegrated the app to my Shopify store.  IT WORKS!!!!!!!!
2 Likes