HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR PAYMENTS TO BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone!! 

I just opened my store and I’m using Shopify Payments to process orders. I have 2 transactions that say paid, but it’s been over a week now and the money hasn’t been deposited in my account. The payments have been captured.

How do I get paid out? Do I need to doing anything else in the system in order to receive the payment? 

thanks for your help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 77 102

Hi @Activee,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question! Where are you located? If the customer has paid using Shopify Payments, then depending on where you located the payout/pay period can vary, as mentioned in this guide

Can you please log into your admin and confirm if the order has been paid with Shopify Payments or with a different payment gateway such as Paypal or Stripe? You would need to check this information within the Order Timeline, which is located at the end of the order in your admin as shown in this exampleIf Shopify Payments has been used, can you tell me when the payout date was meant to be? If a different gateway was used, you will need to contact that gateways customer support for more information regarding their pay periods. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes