Help! Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location.

Luan1
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you that is extremely kind of you

0 Likes
KPT
1 0 0

I've gone through a lot of the replies here but I'm still have issues with the shipment. I'm a Canadian company and my own orders cannot be shipped to Canadian addresses which is extremely confusing. 

0 Likes
MihneaRaducu
Excursionist
14 0 0

Hello everybody! Is all about manage shipping rate Settings --> Shipping and Delivery --> Manage rates.

My question is about: How can be edited that text? "Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location. Contact the store for more information." can anybody help? 

0 Likes
beautifly
2 0 0

We updated our location settings and this happened. Maybe it's good to check your location settings (Setting -> Locations) and see what has been changed or moved. 

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Harland60
1 0 0

I’m also experiencing the same thing I have lost a lot of customers due to the issue and cannot find a fix to the issue. If anyone finds a way to resolve this can you give me a shout. Thanks.

0 Likes
MoonHoney
1 0 0

Thank you for this! Exactly what was needed.

0 Likes
SHOY
2 0 0

Hello all. It seems that if a variant app automatically creates an item based on customer selections that item is custom and isn't in your shipping profile causing your shipping at checkout to read an error. 

0 Likes
maggieleee
1 0 0

Thank you! This is helpful!

0 Likes
sudhanshukumar
1 0 1

SOLUTION FOUND

Turns out the problem was in the SKU and not in the country of origin. 

If the SKU is not provided in some of the products, it will display that error.

Also, don't forget to add COUNTRY OF ORIGIN as well to avoid other issues. 

(P.S.- Shopify support was of no use in this case)

Thank you so much. 

Please let me know if this solved your issue or not.

haley1234
1 0 1

Hi! I just had this issue. The problem was that my shipping settings were as follows: 

$1 - $99 - $10 flat rate 

100 + - FREE 

BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT AS $1 - $99.99 (IN CASE THE PERSON'S ORDER IS $99 IT WON'T COMPUTE)

I hope this is helpful!