Help! Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location.

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

This error just started today. What is going on Shopify?! We are losing sales.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

What is the status on this fix Shopify?  

I've changed nothing in our setting and we are losing sales as I write this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Apparently Shopify performed an update. The update Deactivated our "Default" Location.

I've tried fixing it, but it's not working, as I watch Customers LEAVE my store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Here is the Fix, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3VeSU6tFc

@SHOPIFY SUPPORT TEAM, WHERE ARE YOU???!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

This update reset all of our Shipping rate profiles for all of our products. I've spent past two hours re-configuring them.  

Whoever authorized this update cost myself and other Shopify customers a great deal of headaches, loss of time and money from sales. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Shopify made a crucial error in not notifying their customers in advance about recent update disrupting their order processing and production, resulting in loss of sales.

Overview of what happened. 

1. Unaware that Shopify update deactivates our default Location sometime mid day on 6/30/20. This update created multiple locations for inventory on your individual product profiles.

2. Customer sends screen shot of message at Checkout (below)

3. I search this term, "Shopify Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location" and find this thread in support forum.

4. Based on individual post here, I must create new Location as our default. ADMIN > SETTINGS > LOCATIONS > ADD LOCATION > MAKE LOCATION DEFAULT

5. I learn later that our Shipping Profiles have all reset after finding this Video Guide Fix. under the same search term

6. I reconfigure our Shipping profiles.

7. Everything is functioning properly again 4.5 hours after learning of the issue.

$731.10 loss of sales based on orders by customers who complained about the Checkout error. None of these customers have returned yet. At no point did the Shopify Support team in this forum respond to this thread. I tried Shopfy Support Chat and the dialogue box just kept recycling the connection.

shopify Some items in your cart don’t ship to your locationshopify Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi everyone, 

For two days I´ve been loosing sales because the message continues to appear... "Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location". I´ve contacted Shopify and they says that the problem belongs to the app that controls my deliveries, which is "Delivery Rates by Zip Code". I´ve seen that other have the same problem and I wanted to see if you had a solution. I haven´t been able to fix my problem with solutions provided in this chat. Can anyone help? Thanks, Agustin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Still no response by Shopify about this issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

@agustinortizm follow my steps above for the fix.

@Everyone, Shopify Support escalated my ticket yesterday for this issue. Although I did fix it, I still want an answer as to why it happened to everyone here.

shopify-tech-support-escalation.jpg 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks @MonsterMawd . 

I tried your steps earlier but it doesn´t work. My shipping rates are managed by "Store Pick up and delivery" which was linked to "Delivery rates by zip code". Both by the same developer: ZAPIET. I deleted "Delivery Rates by zipcode" and configured the rates for zone instead of having zipcodes. I created a new location and did what you said, but still can´t solve it. My last complain was 10 minutes ago.. Still lossing sales. Any other ideas? Shopify and ZAPIET are very slow in the solution.

@MonsterMawd wrote:

@agustinortizm follow my steps above for the fix.

@Everyone, Shopify Support escalated my ticket yesterday for this issue. Although I did fix it, I still want an answer as to why it happened to everyone here.

shopify-tech-support-escalation.jpg 

0 Likes