Help! Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location.

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi everyone, 

I´m very frustrated with this error... It´s been almost a week and I can´t find a solution anywhere. I´ve looked with Shopify, with ZAPIET for the app Store Pick up and Delivery, BOLD for the Bundles, changed theme back and forth. Clients still get the message " Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location."

@MonsterMawd it would be great to get in touch with you to see if you can help around. My email is agustin@dilmun.mx 

If anyone else can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Agustin 

¡

@agustinortizm wrote:

Thanks @MonsterMawd . 

I tried your steps earlier but it doesn´t work. My shipping rates are managed by "Store Pick up and delivery" which was linked to "Delivery rates by zip code". Both by the same developer: ZAPIET. I deleted "Delivery Rates by zipcode" and configured the rates for zone instead of having zipcodes. I created a new location and did what you said, but still can´t solve it. My last complain was 10 minutes ago.. Still lossing sales. Any other ideas? Shopify and ZAPIET are very slow in the solution.

@MonsterMawd wrote:

@agustinortizm follow my steps above for the fix.

@Everyone, Shopify Support escalated my ticket yesterday for this issue. Although I did fix it, I still want an answer as to why it happened to everyone here.

shopify-tech-support-escalation.jpg 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same issue. I'm new to Shopify and finding it to be not as user-friendly as some people make it out to be, but I seem to get the shipping error message when I create custom shipping rates.

***Edit

Problem solved. I didn't have my shipping set up correctly. I thought the general shipping rates would cover anything NOT covered by the custom shipping rates, but it doesn't quite work like that. Once I figured that out...no more error message.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you MonsterMawd! Had to set up Shipping Profiles for each of the app I use to order products for dropshipping. Figured it out by watching the video you posted. I just happen to have Zendrop as one of the apps and the video solved my problem. Hope this helps for others. 

Here is the Fix, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk3VeSU6tFc

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I had the same issue. I only found out as a customer contacted me. I solved the problem by going to: Settings - Shipping & Delivery - Shipping - Manage Rates. Then I made sure the shipping rates covered all weights as I charge by weight. As my customer ordered quite a lot the weight was not covered in a condition (oops). Once I increased the weight the issue resolved. Hope this helps someone!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

You were the only one that solved my problem, I really appreciate your input. In fact that was my only mistake. I did not add the price range (since I charge by price) and was missing, now I got it and works perfect

0 Likes