Help! Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location.

Tourist
3 0 1

Hi

I had this happen to me today and I found out it was because I had my shipping costs maxed at 2kg and the customer wanted items that had a combined weight of more than that. So make sure you have all your shipping costs and weights set.

Hope this helps!

Tourist
3 0 1

I am receiving the same error message. I am offering free shipping. I have the shipping price set to 0.00. Any ideas why I'm still receiving this error message.?

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1
Hi

Have you made sure that there is no country selected in country / region of origin? on the product page

Kind regards

Luan
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

I believe the problem was, I had some products in the general shipping profile and other products in specific shipping profiles. Since all products are free shipping, I moved all the products to general shipping and the error message is gone. 

Thanks for your time, and suggestion!

1 0 1

Hi Guys,

We just had this same problem and realised an update had been made in our shipping prices. We had no shipping option for the price range 250-350 as we offer free shipping over 350. This could be the issue so just the shipping price

1 0 0

A couple of responses pointed me to the solution I needed so thank you for that! I had shipping 'conditions' set incorrectly.

I went in to 'Shipping and Delivery' > 'Manage Rates' and then I had edited or created the rate with a 'condition', in the form of a maximum weight. I had products set as going over this weight and as it wasn't necessary for me I just removed the condition completely.

0 Likes
2 0 1

Had this issue and all solutions posted didn't do the trick. 

SO I looked around in the shipping profiles I set and noticed that the free shipping order value was capped at $1000. Once I made that a random number, say $1,000,000 and refreshed the checkout page - Voila, fixed. 

Hope this helps. 

Sell well folks

Excursionist
13 0 8

This issue is a glitch that hasn't been addressed for past several months. 

Shopify does global update and this disables your Shipping rates for unknown reason. You are then forced to delete and re-enter the Shipping rates, but you don't know this until you've invested (wasted) time testing the store checkout and researching the issue. 

We get message from a kind customer that cannot checkout and they share this message, "Shipping not available for the selected address" or "Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location"

This is lingering glitch is a result of poor quality control by Shopify's team of Coders.

We suffer by

1. Losing customer transactions during this problem.

2. Our time is taken away from processing orders to research the issue and fix it.

Why hasn't this glitch been fixed yet Shopify?!

1 0 0

Hi It can be because of shipping rates according to product given weight as sometime order weight exceeded the given shipping weight...

0 Likes
1 0 1

Just wanted to THANK YOU for sharing your fix for this problem. After taking the whole day to go back and forth with Shopify and Pillow Profits and before heading to bed...I decided to try one last time and found your post!!

You're awesome!!