Help! Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

I need some help fixing this issue, my customers are having this issue and they are abandoning their sale because of it! My customers are having this error when getting to shipping if they are in different states. "Some items in your cart don’t ship to your location. Contact the store for more information."

I am based in Australia and it seems to be other states in Aus, I have checked the shipping zone and it says that it is set up to send all over Australia.

It seems to be products that are the 'Alva Baby Modern Cloth Nappy" that have variants linked to the app: "Best Custom Product Options".

I am stuck as to why this is happening!?

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, i am also experiencing the same problem on my store with particular products only. I believe there to be a issue with shopify from a recent update as I have not changed any of my settings for this product on my store. I will be contacting shopify tomorrow to resolve hopefully. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am so glad you started this thread! We are having the same issue with draft orders. We found a fix by not selecting the 'Requires Shipping' checkbox on the line items. Has Shopify addressed this issue? Has the cause been established? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Where is this option? we have the same problem but new store and still finding way around shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same error in our store. From the US here, please advise what to do!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I’m having the same issue! I found that a free shipping option works, so I created a free shipping option with a minimum purchase of $0.01. I’m going to lose money on the shipping end, but it’s better than having a website through which no one can check out. I’ve emailed support, and I hope they’ll fix this ASAP. I’ve had two customers contact me just this evening, not able to complete their purchases, and both abandoned - even after I offered to manually send an invoice. So infuriating, especially considering the state of most businesses right now.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Was this resolved?  Having the same issue after just launching!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

i am having the same problem with mine 

I have been waiting for the support to chat with me to help me for the last hr.

dose anyone know how to fix it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Shipping for me was fixed by ensuring i have my address selected in the locations tab in admin. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone,  Please try this.  Go to shipping, then manage general shipping.  Then see this:

0 Likes