Help me with Shipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am new to shopify as well as ecommerce. I dont know how to process shipping and fullfilment process. I have planned to run online grocery store ( www.oopmart.com ). But i coundnt find a perfect shipping partner for my business. As the margin is low we couldnt offer a free shipping for every purchase. Anybody please suggest be better shipping partner india who will consider my problem and help with this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
53 0 3

Hi Naveen,

Kevin here - a Shopify Guru :)

We have some apps that will integrate with your store and they also work alongside different fulfilment companies in India. I'll list some of them below and which shipping companies in India they integrate with!

• Delhivery - integrates with Fedex.

• Tracktor - integrates with DTCD India, India Post Domestic & India Post International.

• Shipway - integrates with India Post International & DTDC India.

You can also find some more general info about fulfilment and using using fulfilment services here.

If you have any more questions, be sure to let me know and I'll help you out!

Kevin W | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey Naveen,

I am guessing, you must have finalized on a shipping partner by now. By any chance if you are still looking for a partner, I would like to tell you about this recently launched one: https://apps.shopify.com/shiprocket.

This app will help you to manage orders, shipments, labels and manifests. You can automatically link your Shopify store to Delhivery, Aramex, FedEx, eComExpress, Bluedart and more courier providers. You can also easily print GST invoices. Get the lowest pre-negotiated shipping rates in the Indian market!

Some interesting features that you can get:

1. Setup in one click & easy to use.
  2. Automatic order import, print packing slip, shipping label, COD label, manifest and GST compliant order invoices
  3. Lowest shipping rates, 20,000+ Pin Codes, Courier Recommendation Engine, RTO management, COD Reconciliation

You can customize the invoices with your company logo and send automated tracking emails and SMS to your customers

✓ No need to fill manifest or manually import orders

✓ Easy to generate and shipping labels and GST invoices

✓ Easy to install

ShipRocket.in - India's leading eCommerce shipping solution company which helps Indian Shopify store owners and online businesses to automate their product deliveries at lowest rates.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hello,

I hope @Naveen_Navi must have found a solution for his store. So, answering for the benefit of others who are looking for similar apps.

I would suggest you check out the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, which would help you handle shipping with multiple carriers like Blue Dart, FedEx, Delhivery, etc. You can use your own carrier account with negotiated rates to handle the shipping process. The app auto imports the orders, help you print labels for all orders in bulk and also handles the tracking process. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Hey Naveen, I went through oopmart and noticed that you still don't have a shipping policy page on your website. Probably you can design and publish one. Regarding shipping, since you are selling groceries, i am assuming that the volume should be decent, so ideally you should be eligible for getting discounted rates from carriers like FedEx, Delhivery. You can get accounts from them and the use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app where those accounts can be used to show rates to customers at checkout and perform fulfilment including label generation, tracking. The best part is that you would be able to track very easily as all orders for the day will come up in a single window. If there is an exception or delay, a separate section will intelligently show it. 

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes