Hermes

Highlighted
2 0 0

Is it possible to add Hermes to the list of couriers ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
676 50 149

Hey, @oneills!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

You can most definitely integrate Hermes with Shopify. To do so, however, you'll just need to use a third-party app. There are quite a few shipping apps in the Shopify App Store that offer integrations with Hermes, and some I recommend checking out include: 

All of these apps integrate directly with Hermes and give merchants the option to connect either their own Hermes account or take advantage of the app's own negotiated rates, which can be displayed to customers at checkout. With these apps, you'll also be able to purchase and print Hermes shipping labels, making your fulfillment process easy to manage. While these apps are all quite popular and have excellent reviews, it looks like Zenstores is specifically geared to UK-based merchants and offers integrations with other UK carriers like Royal Mail, DPD Local, and Parcel2Go, so this is definitely one I recommend considering. 

It's important to note that these apps all require Carrier Calculated Shipping, a Shopify feature that allows you to connect your own carrier accounts and add custom shipping rates through third-party apps. Although this feature is available on the Advanced plan, you can also add it to any plan for an additional $20 per month. It can also be added to your current plan for free if you switch to annual billing; if you plan on sticking with Shopify for the longterm, then this option would definitely be worth considering, as annual billing gives you 10% off your total subscription costs for the year. 

I encourage you to check out each app and see which suits your needs the best. If you'd like to proceed with adding Carrier Calculated Shipping to your plan so you can use either of these apps, just let me know! I'd be happy to follow up with you via email and make sure that feature is added. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thank you 

0 Likes