Hi! New shopifyer here who needs some help, how can I see my account balace and how do I get paid

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi! I am new here! I have recived two payments for products I have sold on my store. But I am wondering is it possible to see my account balance? Also I am a bit confused if I have set everything up correctly in order to withdraw the money I earned to my paypal account. I have set up and connected my  PayPal business account but I havent seen any payments? I read some and it says that shopify will automaticly transfer the money within a couple of days? I added a picture of the payment page so you can see, also it says that paypal will send a email after my first sale on how to connect a paypal bussiness account, the problem is that the emails I get from paypal is on german and I am swedish lol. But as I said I have connected and create a paypal bussines account so is there anything else I need to do in order to get paid? THX!image.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there @sebbef8d!

Don here from Shopify. :)

From what I can tell here you have set up the Shopify side of your PayPal integration okay here.

It would probably be necessary for you to complete setup as per their instructions sent by email before you can expect to see funds arrive in that account.

If you'd like to know for sure, I would contact PayPal support as they will have visibility over your account and settings which we simply do not have from here at Shopify.

I would be especially inclined to get in touch with them as you mention you are getting emails in one language whereas you work in another.

It could be the case that mismatches in currency or country/address settings in your account are leading to an issue with the payments going through; it's really impossible for us to say with much certainty from here. :)

Well done on your first orders and best of luck in the future! 

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes