Hi everyone, i am a newbie on shopify, i need some help about using zip code delivery function !!!

Calvinsiu
1 0 0

Hi everyone, I am a newbie and using Shopify basic annual plan. As the title said, I would like to use a zip code to separate or calculate the delivery fee of different areas,  By the way, I found out an app called "Zapiet delivery Rates by Zipcode " but I am unable to turn it on after installed on my shop. Hope someone can help!

0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
431 58 96

Hi, @Calvinsiu!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community. You've come to the right place to ask questions and find answers with lots of other merchants, partners and experts.

It sounds like you'll need Carrier Calculated Shipping (CCS) added to your account. CCS is an optional add on that allows shipping apps to display live shipping rates to your customers. As this is an optional add-on, there are a few ways we could get this added to your account.

1. You can add it to the Basic Plan for $20 USD/month. This would total $558 USD per year including the Basic Plan monthly cost.
  2. You can add it to the Basic Plan for free by paying annually. This means you'll pay a total of $312 USD for the year for your plan and CCS. This would be the most cost-effective option as you would save $276 USD over 12 months.
  3. You can upgrade to the Advanced Plan ($299 USD/month) to have it added for free.

Have a look at those options and let me know by replying to this thread which option would be most suitable for you.

As you mentioned that you're new to Shopify, I'd love to help you with other topics to help you move towards making your first sale. Have you thought about email marketing so you can build up a customer base? It's a great way to keep in touch with potential and existing customers so you can let them know of any promotions you're doing and keep them updated on new products you launch. Shopify makes it easy with Shopify Email.

From templates to tracking, Shopify Email gives you the tools to build lasting customer relationships. And with no experience needed, you’ll look like an expert right from the start. Shopify Email is free to use until October 1, 2020. After that, you can still send a total of 2,500 emails per month for free. If you pass that 2,500, then you're charged $1 USD for every 1,000 emails sent. To get set up, and learn how to use, check out our handy guide: https://bit.ly/3f0ipXR.

I'd also recommend checking out Shopify Compass. This is a free program which includes live webinars and courses designed to help merchants succeed. You'll find courses on store design, marketing and so much more. We're always adding new content as well, so you'll always find something new.

Once again, welcome to Shopify. We're here 24/7 if you need us. Good luck!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes