Hiding "Shipped From"

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi guys, I have suppliers for my product in USA,Spain, Czech Republic, China and Russia.

I want to hide that and decide myself from where to ship the products to my customers. Is that possible ?

For example if I'm out of stock in Spain, I could ship in Europe from Czech Republic or China... But my customers will probably just leave the store when they see out of stock.

Thank you !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
554 28 187

Hi, @Davidp90!

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out about hiding the 'shipped from'  option on your products. 

To confirm, is this option showing up as a variant on your products? If so, are these products imported from Oberlo, or from another app?

If you're using Oberlo, it's common for this variant to be added to products automatically. Equally, in order for Oberlo products to stay connected to your store and your Oberlo account, these variants do need to remain on your products and can't be deleted. However, it is possible to rename the variant to suit your store's needs in a better way. Oberlo has a great help document that outlines how to handle products that automatically have this variant, as well as how to rename these variants. You can check this out here

If you're uploading products from another app, or supplier, that includes this option, I recommend reaching out to your supplier or app developer for more information on how to edit this. You can contact app developers directly by following these steps

Please let me know if this 'shipped from'  option is appearing in another way, and I'll be glad to help look into this further. 

I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes