High-volume 3PL Fulfillment Advice

Highlighted
1 0 0

I work for a 3PL fulfillment company and just wanted to offer any advice or answer any questions you might have about 3rd party logistics. I have clients that ship out over 1000 orders a day and I know that these clients always have questions because they are always trying to be more efficient and lower their costs. 

Let me know if you have any questions about your fulfillment situation.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am a high-quality large balloons manufacturer. Currently, we are selling and distributing to all provinces in Canada. Our competitors are having logistics services from a 3PL company named 3PL Links. I would like to know how changing to 3PL services can boost our business. We are having plans to expand our reach to the U.S. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Jon- 

Lets hop on a call. We ship out thousands of orders a day and are changing the industry in the sense that we provide all inclusive pricing.

shoot me over an email: sam@easypost.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
38 0 0

The best 3pl in the US I have found is librexpress.com. I use to use shipbob & ship wire but I have switched over because they are so expensive. Librex Fulfillment only charges shipping for the customers with no pick and pack fees.

0 Likes