'Home try on' service

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi guys,

I am looking or hoping to introduce a 'home try on' service to my website. Whereby customers can purchase up to 3 garments, pay a small deposit on those clothes to try on at home. They then send back what they don't want and only pay for the items they've kept. In terms of technology do you know how this can be done so we only take a deposit initally? The safe way so customers don't run off with the clothes?

Thank you very much in advance,

Leo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 1 25

Hi, Leo!

Patrick, a Shopify Guru here :). 

As far as I know we don't have an app built just for a situation like yours but there are a number of subscription-based apps that might interest you, something like Recurring Payments. With this app, you can set up a subscription service so after a set amount of time a customer is charged again for the item without them needing to put their information in again. It's $19.99 a month but it comes with a 30-day trial period.

Hope that helps :)
Patrick

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Leo! Did you end up finding the right app for this? We are trying to figure it out and haven't found one as yet because our home try ons are not a part of a subscription.