How Do I Change the Shipping Rate On Sales Channels (Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) ?

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 2

I have been looking for a way to change the shipping rates for the whole day and searching google and all, but still no straight forward answer.

I missed out on 5+ sales in just this weekend because of this problem sooooo how do I go about changing the shipping rates for any and all of the sales channels I have on my my shopify store (Pinterest, Wanelo, etc.)

Do I switch this shipping rate on each individual website (Ex. go to pinterest and change it there) OR do I change each shipping rate from the shopify back office?? I have been looking everywhere and no success as of yet.

I really need to fix this problem ASAP so any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

D.H.C
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
17 0 1

Hey Damany!

I'm Brenda from the Shopify Support team. :)

You should be able to update your shipping rates from the Settings > Shipping section of your Shopify admin. The rates that you have set here will apply to all of your sales channels, regardless of how your customers are purchasing your products. So, no need to adjust shipping rates for Facebook, Pinterest, etc! :)

We have a great guide in our help centre that will walk you through editing your rates if you need it: https://help.shopify.com/manual/shipping/rates-and-methods/manual-rates#adjust-or-delete-manual-ship...

You can also get in touch with our Support Team any time by phone, email or chat, too—we're happy to help! 

Have a fabulous day!
Brenda

0 Likes
Tourist
17 0 2

ok cool, I checked and made a test buy and it was saying my shipping was $5 SO I went to look at my shipping rates and weights and just had to make some adjustments to cover extra weight limits, I dont know why but Shopify wasnt "reading" my shipping criteria correctly. But I fixed it and it now says the correct "free shipping" on my social media sales channels now.

Thanks though

D.H.C
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

Do you know if all shipping channels added use the shipping methods installed on your store? i have a 3rd party app installed for my shipping and want to ensure if I use the Amazon, Houzz or Wayfair shipping channels that it would use the 3rd Party App I have installed as we ship heavy weight products.

Thansk!

0 Likes