How can I eliminate "First Class Mail" from a shipping option?

SteveKroll
3 0 0

You need to meticulously go through EVERY  rate zone and delete first class mail. If one instance is left in Zone 1, Zone 2 or Rest of the World, 1st class will still be offered.

0 Likes
SteveKroll
3 0 0

You can eliminate 1st class mail but you have to do so in every rate, not just one. Go through each zone offered ans delete the first class mail option and it will be gone. Miss one, and the option remains for the customer to select. It's that easy...if only Shopify had known this it would have saved me a lot of time.

0 Likes
jeffchiz
Tourist
10 0 4

@SteveKroll wrote:

You can eliminate 1st class mail but you have to do so in every rate, not just one. Go through each zone offered ans delete the first class mail option and it will be gone. Miss one, and the option remains for the customer to select. It's that easy...if only Shopify had known this it would have saved me a lot of time.

Not true. I only have one zone for the US. I charge everyone the same and I don’t do international shipping. First class mail has been removed it still shows up.   I have had multiple conversations with Shopify, including nice Oliver.  But the answer from Shopify is “oh, yeah we can’t do anything about that”

0 Likes