How can I fulfill a product by 2 sevices?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi

I want to use FBA but they do not fulifill to all countries I need to eg South Africa. Is there a way round to enable me to fulfill these non-Amazon countries manually direct, eg keeing some stock back for these orders.?

Or can I manually fulfill Amazon fulfillment, if that majes any sense.

I have a UK based store that is International apart from the USA

cheers

ian

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi Ian,

It might be worth having a conversation with us.

We can help you fulfil international orders that come from the Amazon.

We are 3LINX a global fulfillment provider with warehouses in the US and UK. We can also easily integrate with Shopify, Amazon and lots of other channels.

Reach out to us if you are interested.

Thanks,

Cain

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 0 29

Hi Ian!

Cain is right -- it is definitely doable, and it really all comes down to integrating both Amazon and your other sales channels with the fulfillment center. Then we can parse your orders. And to answer your other question, you absolutely don't have to fulfill through FBA. FBA is an option -- in some ways a not-so-practical option -- so you can think about fulfilling Amazon orders (almost) however you want. 

After your done speaking with the fine folks over at 3LINX, maybe give us a holler over at ShipMonk. It's always good to really explore various options before making such an important and impactful decision. Good luck out there!

~Augie

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Ian,

This is a great question and I'm sure many other users will benefit from you posting it. The reality is that you should have another party (other than Amazon FBA) fulfilling the orders for you so you can have multiple accounts. You dont want to put all your eggs in the same basket, right? Check us out at Ameriworld - we'll tell it how it is and if we are not a good match for each other, we will still give you some free advise :)

0 Likes