How can I get packaging material weights to transfer over to stamps.com

shannan
Visitor
2 0 1

So under shipping and delivery on Shopify I have our most popular size envelope dimensions and weight, but when my orders transfer over to stamps.com only the product weight goes with it.  Meaning I have to manually change the weights.  Anyone know a fix for this?? Google is not helping.

Replies 3 (3)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi,

@shannan wrote:

So under shipping and delivery on Shopify I have our most popular size envelope dimensions and weight..

From what I gather, this is regarding your packages right? Even if you add all your packages, Shopify only allows you to select a default package option. 

Also, how are you transferring your orders to stamps.com? Are you using any app?

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
shannan
Visitor
2 0 1

Yes we are using the stamps.com app

In Shopify it allows me to set up a default shipping package size and weight and that is great, but it does not transfer over with my orders to stamps.com and so I have to manually change all the weights,(which is not the worst, before Shopify I had to copy and paste all the customer info from our old cart into stamps.com,) but I am looking for more automation if possible.

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @shannan,

I understand your concern. One of the options you can check out is our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app. The app helps you integrate your stamps.com account with Shopify and automates the complete shipping process. All your order details, including the product weights, customer details and others, will be automatically imported and you can easily generate shipping labels for all your orders with a single click. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and directly reach out to us at 1-831-267-6349, if you have any concerns. 

I hope this helps you!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping