How can i build one-page checkout like this?

Excursionist
32 2 5

I really want to know how to build a checkout page like this!

Can I edit my code or install some app to do that?

checkout.png

0 Likes

hey, what do you mean? It looks like the standard shopify checkout page. You cannot make any change in that page unless you have a Shopify Plus account, but with the basic Shopify your checkout will look like that! :)

We help eCommerce people achieve their Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
1 Like
Excursionist
32 2 5

Hi gseilei

My checkout page is like this.  I use 2checkout as my gateway. I need to redirect to 2checkout page to pay my order. Can you please tell what happened?

Thank you very much~

1.png

2.png

0 Likes

is 2checkout set up as payment provider for your shopify store? If so, then it should be displayed there.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 2 5

Yes, i have already tested the credit card payment.  So what happened 😰

0 Likes

ok, 2checkout is an alternative payment method/provider and therefore Shopify would link your customer to the external page. If you want you checkout to look like in your first screenshot, then you would need to offer shopify payments (if it is available in your country)

0 Likes

Also just so you know... if shopify payment is available, it would be a much cheaper option as any alternative payment method, since Shopify will charge you lower payment fees.

0 Likes
Excursionist
32 2 5

Thank you very much gseilei.

Now, I'm a Chinese company so i can't use that😭.

Would it be possible to use Shopify Payment if I change my company to a Hongkong company?

0 Likes

well, you could try! :) If you are in Hong Kong then you can use it! To accept payments you will have to submit some more information to be accepted to use shopify payments.

0 Likes
Excursionist
32 2 5

Thank you very much

1 Like