How do I get my PO Box on my Shipping labels and not Street Address?

LindyM
Tourist
4 0 0

Unfortunately it cannot be done which is frustrating.  If you have a sendle direct account then you can hide your address but it defeats the purpose of the shopify & sendle integration.

0 Likes
LindyM
Tourist
4 0 0

Unfortunately, there is no way around it.  If using Sendle I have kept my address on the shipping label and black it out after I print it, which is not the most effective way.  However, there is no other option given that the Sendle feature of hiding your residential address and inserting the PO Box address is not available in the shopify/sendle integrations.

Sorry it wasnt better news - it is has been such a difficult issue to resolve.

0 Likes
sapphire86
2 0 1

Hi,

Thanks so much for your reply and sharing your experience! Have you had any problems from the sendle pick up drivers or drop off locations with you blacking out your address on the sendle label? Did they reject the parcels sometimes? 

Looks like I might have to pay for an Australia post app and use australia post instead. Its a shame because the shopify / sendle integration otherwise was very good. Australia post apps are not so great with updating tracking numbers. 

0 Likes