How do I give free shipping on just one collection?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm really needing free shipping discount for one collection and am not buying any more apps -  I really hope they get this done soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Are we getting anywhere with this? Seems like a really easy add

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi I know you can add individual products but not collections, good point that would be nice to have 

Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I would also like the feature to be able to add free shipping on certain categories only.  The free post by weight is confusing to my customers.

It is a basic feature offered by others.  I was with Ecwid and this was really easy to do.

Not very happy with Shopify in respect to the very basic function.

Cheers

Nikki

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We also need this functionality. We sell a magazine as well as many, much larger products and sometime we would like to offer free shipping on orders of just magazines.

Even if you add a shipping rule, if somebody adds this to the order of something bigger, the whole order goes free. We need the ability to exclude

Sort it out please Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@ShopPG which other provider are you using for this?

I also need different shipping per collection on my store...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

I was looking at either 3d cart but they have sorted this option out now so you can allocate shipping to different products or collections in shopify shipping settings. Just create a new profile and allocate pricing to your collections / products 

Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
0 Likes