How do I give free shipping on just one collection?

Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm really needing free shipping discount for one collection and am not buying any more apps -  I really hope they get this done soon.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Are we getting anywhere with this? Seems like a really easy add

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi I know you can add individual products but not collections, good point that would be nice to have 

Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I would also like the feature to be able to add free shipping on certain categories only.  The free post by weight is confusing to my customers.

It is a basic feature offered by others.  I was with Ecwid and this was really easy to do.

Not very happy with Shopify in respect to the very basic function.

Cheers

Nikki

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

We also need this functionality. We sell a magazine as well as many, much larger products and sometime we would like to offer free shipping on orders of just magazines.

Even if you add a shipping rule, if somebody adds this to the order of something bigger, the whole order goes free. We need the ability to exclude

Sort it out please Shopify

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

@ShopPG which other provider are you using for this?

I also need different shipping per collection on my store...

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi

I was looking at either 3d cart but they have sorted this option out now so you can allocate shipping to different products or collections in shopify shipping settings. Just create a new profile and allocate pricing to your collections / products 

Many Thanks

Nigel

Shop Personalised Gifts
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hi, 

Could you let me know what the current status is with this??? 

THanks,

Ana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hi Nigel,

DId you ever figure this one out? I am stuck with the same problem and shocked too that something so basic can't be done. Not even launched my store (been selling through ETSY up until now) and I am questioning why I have chosen Shopify as I feel that every time I need something I need to pay yet another monthly fee for it! At this rate I will be better off paying someone to make my website from scratch. 

Thanks,

Ana 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hi @Peter , 

How is this looking? It says you were hoping to have it ready by Fall 2019 and we are almost at fall 2020... still no options to apply free shipping to specific products/collections. Any updates?

Thanks,

Ana 

1 Like