How do you add shipping to your on line store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, Just was wondering if someone was able to help me with adding shipping to my store when using couriers like tnt, fast way, sendle when posting within Australia. Thank you in advance  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
476 36 76

Hi, there

My name is Ren and I am from the Shopify support team - thanks for your question! Sounds like you're hoping to set up your shipping rates for use with Australian couriers. 

With Shopify you can set-up your rates by either creating your own manual rates, or pulling rates directly from the courier. In order to pull rates, you'll need to have Carrier Calculated shipping enabled. CCS is included with the Advanced Shopify plan or you can add it to a basic plan by contacting our 24/7 support. 

If you intend to use your own rates, you can set the price depending on the weight of the product or its price (see here for more info). These prices will appear in the checkout, and it’s then up to you to arrange the shipping with the Australian carrier of your choice.

You can find these setting by following these steps:

• Open up your Admin Panel
  • Head to Settings on the bottom left
  • Click on Shipping
  • Add Australia as a shipping zone
  • Here you can add Weight based rates or Price based rates

If you intend to use Carrier Calculated Shipping to allow your store to pull the exact rates for shipping a product from a specific carrier and you have your CCS upgrade set-up, you can browse our app store for available integrations such as the Australia Post Shipping app.

Let me know how you get on with the steps above or if you need any clarification. How is your store set-up going otherwise? Be sure to check out Shopify Academy for free online courses to help set yourself up with some foundational e-commerce skills. 

Cheers!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

Hello, another solution for providing rates via 3rd party couriers inside or outside the USA is ASM - would you like to discuss in further detail?

0 Likes
Highlighted

As Ren has mentioned, you need to have the carrier calculated shipping enabled to display rates at checkout. Now, for the carriers that you have mentioned, the Multi-Carrier Shipping Label app would be the perfect solution. It supports carriers like TNT & Australia Post. Also, once you have the account credentials and API keys for carriers like sendle, their integration can be easily done in the app. 

Once this is done, you will be able to automate your shipping process. The app helps you display live rates at checkout, print shipping labels in bulk and also automate the tracking process.

0 Likes