How do you calculate shipping costs to charge the correct amount?

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I cannot afford the $300/month Shopify store for my small business. I am losing buyers due to Shopify calculating shipping costs that are way too high. Are there any apps that offer calculated shipping or do you have advise on how to configure Shopify shipping so I stop losing customers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
12 0 2

Hey Nicole! 

Jack here from the Shopify Guru Team, 

I come bearing good news! That same calculated shipping feature offered on the advanced plan for $299 USD/month can be added to any plan tier below it for a small fee of $20/month or completely free if you choose to upgrade to our annual billing cycle. All you would need to do is contact us to enable this feature. You can do that from our support page. Alternatively, I would suggest an app like ShippingEasy or ShipStation to accomplish a smiliar result. 

Let me know if you have any questions! :) 

Jack F
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hello @Nicole_Gennetta,

You can add the carrier calculated shipping to the basic plan with an additional $20/month as Jack has mentioned. You can get it for free if you go for annual billing.  

You can then use an app like FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking for FedEx calculated rates or an app like Multi Carrier Shipping Label if you want to handle multiple carriers.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes