How to Bulk Export Tracking Numbers from Fulfilled Orders?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi, I'm trying to export the tracking numbers from all of my fulfilled orders and I can't find a way to do it in bulk. Or maybe I haven't searched enough so I want to ask here, is anyone how to do it?

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 39

Hi, there!

Anders from the Shopify Social Care team here. Thanks for reaching out today!

If you're looking to bulk export information from your orders, like tracking numbers, the easiest way to do this would be by using the Order Printer app and a customized template to include an order's tracking number.

Essentially, the app allows you to bulk print order details into invoices or packing slips. However, the template for these invoices can be modified to include order information like tracking numbers. Potentially, you can either create a new template to only pull the tracking number, or you can customize one of the existing templates (invoice or packing slips) to also include the tracking number information. While HTML or Liquid knowledge will be required to customize a template, if you're not sure how to make these changes, feel free to follow back up and I can put in a request to our Theme Support on your behalf.

Cheers!

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted

Hi King,

Our app, EZ Exporter, can bulk export the tracking numbers for you as well.  You can export them both on the order level and the line item level (in case there are multiple fulfillments, you can see which tracking numbers are associated with each line item).

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply, it would be nice if you can give me a detail instruction on how to customize the existing template to add tracking number in bulk, I'd really appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 0 8

Hi @King4 

Sync your Orders to an Airtable base, and make sure to specify one of the columns to include the tracking number. Then you'll have all the orders with their tracking numbers all in one easy-to-use spreadsheet interface. Take a look at our guide on how to bulk update your Shopify data .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Instead of generating shipping label externally and importing the tracking numbers in bulk using CSV, I recommend you to check out the Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, which will help you to integrate directly with carrier account to generate the shipping label and send the live tracking to customers.

You can easily handle 100s of orders everyday using the app. With just a single click, you can generate shipping labels for all your orders and the tracking number for these orders will be sent to the Shopify order details, which is then sent to the customers via email.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Our seller just need this feature like  EZ Exporter.

Pls help to add tracking No. & Carrier column in export order CVS feature. All problem will be solved.

Pls help to feedback to your IT and solve it ASAP. Thanks ahead.

@Anders3