How to access third party payment gateways??

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello! I can't access payment gateways because every payment provider ask for Business PAN, Business registration proof etc etc. So what is the solution for that and how to access this payment providers.. I always love your genuine advices.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1037 87 116

Hi @Jaykunj,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Based on your location, you should be able to connect to any of the gateways mentioned in this guide. Paypal, Razorpay, 2Checkout and CCAvenue would be the most popular gateways to connect with. If the gateways listed in the guide require further business documentation as you've advised, you could consider using the Advanced Cash on Delivery app instead. This app provides your customers with a cash on delivery payment option when purchasing from your store; more details regarding the app can be found in this guide

Alternatively, you can reach out to any local third-party gateway provider directly (such as these gateways for example) and ask them if they have a private plugin available for e-commerce platforms such as Shopify. You could then install their private plugin to your Shopify admin instead. 

Please let me know how this goes! How are you finding Shopify so far? 

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes