How to add 2 delivery options on checkout

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi,

Currently we have all of our delivery rates set up using default Shopify configuration.

We deliver various products from a range of warehouses all with unique delivery rates which are merged upon checkout. This is all set up and working well however we now have the opportunity to offer "Same Day Delivery" on our top selling product range. 

How do we configure our rates so that if the customer has a mix of products at checkout including the product that offers same day delivery it will present them with the option of opting for the faster delivery?
So basically their options would be:
Option 1: Shipping £25
Option 2: Shipping + Celotex Same Day Delivery £75

If you require any further details just comment below.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

Hello @RayLyons,

The solution to your request would require a rule for specific items - if those items are in the care along with other items, there is a same day method to let the customer know that the order can ship same day for an expedited shipping cost. The solution we offer is to set an origin on those specific items, and then create a rule for the expedited method (Option 2 : Shipping + Celotex Same Day Delivery £75).  Would you like to discuss this setup over a call? 

1 Like
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same problem in my checkout area. 

We are using ShipBob for fulfillment in the USA, I have set up the zones and 3 rates (Standard Paid, Standard Free and 2 Day Expedited) and the checkout shipping rate is defaulting to 2 day and I want all three to show unless it is FREE and where we have already set the minimum purchase at $30 to be free.

If you would like to reach out, please contact me or preferably my account manager Carl at cpion@stirzbrands.com

Gigi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

Hello @STIRZBoss ,

The zone setup for each service makes sense for the rate, not sure why only the 2 day rate is showing. Making all three an option should be an easy setup - let me know if you have a moment for quick screenshare. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Shipping.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Here it is at the shipping stage of the checkout

shipping 2.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

The other question I have is that I thought Google Pay and Apple Pay icons were supposed to appear in the product description so customer could click for quick check out and pay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

google and apple pay icon is part of your theme setup - I would not be able to provide the cause for this issue without access.  I am avail anytime today to review.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

Adding google pay instructions:

1. Go to your Shopify admin, select settings, then select payment providers.
  2. Find the selection that says “credit card providers” and click “edit.”
  3. See the option that says “accelerated checkouts?” Click on the “Google Pay” option.
  4. Click save!

As for Apple Pay -  Apple Pay for Shopify 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

The icon links are now there!

This is okay now...

0 Likes