How to add other shipping Methode that not supported?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 2

Dear Fathia,

thank you for your advice. From the technical point of view I really think that Shopify is the best suitable option for the Indonesian market. What I really love (and my extensive search didn't come up with another alternative system that can provide this) is that you can run the store by communicating orders and shipment etc. over SMS to your customers instead of Email (rarely anyone seems to use Email in Indonesia).

Actually I have had a good experience with the support staff and I was ensured that with the annual payment plan, I will be allowed to run the Indomarket app that calculates actual shipping costs for many domestic shipment companies. I tried the app in my development store and it seems to run nicely. 

I'll keep you updated how it works...

@fathia wrote:
Hi!
You can use app like indoco, but now it is no longer listed on shopify apps. You can visit indoco.site and contact their number.
I’ve tried 2 Indonesian platforms so far....

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there 

Can you tell me what the upgrade was to provide you with access to this app?

0 Likes
3 0 0

MOS-SMO what is the name of the app ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
144 7 22
Hi @SalIT,

I believe the addons mentioned above is the Third-party Carrier Calculated rates feature that is required to use third-party shipping apps when you're on the Basic and Shopify plans.

You can unlock this feature a la carte for $20/mo, or for free by switching to annual billing. Either way you will need to reach out to Shopify support to enable the feature on your shop.

Regards,
Joel.
Co-Founder / CTO @ Intuitive Shipping
Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you Joel 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello guys

I've recently completed prototyping an app that helps Shopify store owners in Indonesia to get accurate shipping rates based on postal code. Shipping rates supported are JNE, RPX, JNT, Lion and Ninja. Eventually I hope to charge a small fee for shop owners to use this but right now I'd like to have shop owners test this. Here's how it looks:

image.png

On the customer's end this is how it looks on the checkout:

image.png

If any store owner is interested to try this out, please get in touch with me and we can discuss more!

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

To add on, feeling a bit silly but I just did a quick google search and found this published app (not by me) 😂 https://apps.shopify.com/ongkiro/reviews so I guess that would work as well!

0 Likes