How to add shipping date manually and being able to filter orders by that in Shopify admin panel

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I've been searching in the forums for a while with no luck. I am trying to find a solution for this: we sell handmade products to order, so the delivery date varies depending on the availability of the raw material. That forces us to manage estimated delivery dates internally and prioritize our orders based on that. We could not find a way to add a "delivery day" field that allows us to filter the orders when exporting them. Today we do everything manually in a spreadsheet after exporting the data from Shopify. We would love to be able to consolidate our entire operation in the Shopify admin panel. For that reason I come to you, dear community.

Just to be clear. The client buys knowing that the order will take at least 30 days to be ready so it would not make any change adding a field in the products letting them choose an specific date. This is purely for internal orders administration.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this. I tend to think the community and support was more active in the forums

0 Likes