How to add text field in Checkouts page?

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Experts,

I want if you check out, you can select an option for shipping that says “Bill to my UPS Account”. If they select that, it will then display a required field that says “Provide your UPS Account number:".

How can i get this problem..

Thanks for advance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
122 15 17

This is an accepted solution.

Hello Zubairfarooq13,

By default shopify doesn't allow any sort of customization on checkout page unless you are having Shopify plus plan. 

So please let us know your plan first. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello zubairfarooq13,
In Shopify we have no control of checkout page.
We can do some changes in Shopify plus.
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks for reply. Can we do customize checkout page as i mentioned in shopify PLUS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
122 15 17

Hello 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
826 50 103

Hi @zubairfarooq13!

Don here from Shopify. :)

As others have stated here, it would not be possible to customise the checkout area at all for security reasons for non-Shopify Plus stores.

You may be able to set something else up for cases where you wish to have customers pay via a UPS account.

It is possible to set up manual payment methods via your admin which you could offer to your customers.

As per the guide above, this functionality would allow you to leave instructions for your customers on how they can check out using this method (you would need to determine how you intend to process orders like this and leave relevant instructions).

Check this out and see if you can find a way to make this work for your specific needs.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes