How to allow customers to set shipping method per product at checkout

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi.  Some of the products we sell are available for local pickup and some can only be shipped.  Is there a way that we can allow customers to choose between various shipping option per product?  So, for example, say a customer orders product A (available for local pickup), B (shipping only) and C (shipping only) and adds them to their cart, I would like to be able to give them the option to choose local pickup for Products A and delivery for products B and C.  At the min, they can only choose local pickup for A if it is the only item in their cart.  When they add other items where pickup isn't an option, then it just gives one option...to ship everything.

Any help out there would be much appreciated.

Thanks

M

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi MSom,

I am working with an e-commerce based client and could guide you to the option if you share the details of your shipping method options available. If you can attach the screenshot that it would be possible to help you. If the different shipping method is not available for local and foreign sales then I think I can help you out by another method of product placement.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello,

This app should help you fulfil your requirement

https://apps.shopify.com/click-and-collect

If you need help installing the app and customizing it to your requirements. I could help you with it as well.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

0 Likes