How to automatically send invoice per email to customer

2 0 0

Some of our customers would like to have the invoice sent per email when they place an order. Is there anyway to do that with Shopify without having to print the invoice with order printer and send it manually?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
104 0 7

Hey there Mathilde!

Justin here from the Shopify Support Team! Thanks so much for reaching out to us :-D

Have you heard of the Order Printer Emailer App yet?

https://apps.shopify.com/order-printer-emailer

It's a pretty awesome app, it's free and allows auto-send of Invoices through the Order Emails your customers are already receiving :)

Let me know if you have any other questions at all ! 

Regards,

Justin | Shopify Support Guru

1 Like

Hi Mathilde,

I'm Bjorn, the creator of Order Printer Emailer that Justin mentions above. Do let me know if any questions come up, or you need anything else :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn

Ps. It's completely 100% free, with no strings attached. I created it becuase I got the same question you had from a lot of my Order Printer Templates customers, and I thought it would be a nice thing to give back to the community.

Bjorn Forsberg | FORSBERG+two | Award-winning Shopify Apps since 2011
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
52 0 27

Hi Mathilde,

You can also have a look at our app Sufio.

It can automatically send invoices to your customers, or you can include links to invoices to your default Order Confirmation emails sent by Shopify.

Hope this helps,
Norbert 

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey Bjorn! Dropshippers from India have an issue with taxes - In some scenarios we need to bill a 9% SGST charge + 9% CGST charge for products, and in other scenarios we need to bill a 18% IGST charge. I've set these rules in my Shopify account and have chosen to include the taxes in the product cost so customers aren't surprised when they see taxes added on checkout.

Can the Order Printer Emailer app create invoices using the same terminology (IGST/SGST/CGST) and create invoices based on the rules I've set with Shopify - Split taxes 9%+9% if customer is based at X location, Charge 18% if customer is based at Y location?

Hope my question makes sense.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
44 0 4

Found it. 

0 Likes