How to calculate the shipping free to other countries?

chrislewitt
Tourist
5 0 1

I have a store based in the UK but I target worldwide market. Then, how can I calculate the shipping fee for my customers? Does it calculated in my currency units or my customers' one? Thanks! 

Replies 2 (2)

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @chrislewitt,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Are you shipping physical products yourself? If so, you will need to find out from your chosen fulfillment service what the costs are for shipping to every country. They will often have their rates displayed on their website.

You will then need to set up your shipping rates in your store admin yourself.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

saivismitha
Shopify Partner
138 7 32

You can set up free, flat, or calculated shipping rates that appear in the checkout for your customers.
Third-party carrier-calculated shipping rates, By offering real-time carrier-calculated shipping rates.
When you add carrier-calculated shipping rates, you also need to enter accurate weights for each of your products so that you can provide accurate shipping rates to your customers at checkout.
Shipping profiles help you charge accurate shipping rates through product-based shipping rules. You can use shipping profiles to set shipping rates for specific products and charge different amounts based on where you’re shipping your products to and from.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping