How to cancel my plan subscription? Can I get refunded?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I want to know how can I cancel my subscription plan. I already closed my shop.

Can I get refunded? Activated the plan today but I changed my mind. What do I have to do to get refunded?

Thanks a lot!

André Nunes

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
342 47 61

Hi, @afenunessales,

Hank here from Shopify.

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you. -Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I close my store last month and I just realize  that I was charge on march, 8th my monthly fee. I closed around the week later and I had no refund for the unuse part of the month and still I had instantly no access to my store. So why is it that I couldn't have access even still I had pay for it? Is it possible for me to have a partly refund of the month because I couldn't acces the service I paid for?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
342 47 61

Hi, @vie25.

This may have been if there was a pre-existing invoice or any additional app charges that were already generated. But if you would like, I can take a closer look at this for you. Similar to the above, I will need to verify your account.

I will send you an email and confirm some security questions about your store. Then once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you. -Hank

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have an question Mr. Hank can I cancel my account subscription , refund and just re-up some other month?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
342 47 61

Yes, closing your store can all be done within your store admin by yourself. That guide shows you how to do this but I will also list the steps for you below.

* Go to your Settings > Plan and Permissions section
* Scroll to the bottom of the page where you'll see the option Close Store
* From here you'll be prompted to re-enter your password and your store will subsequently be closed.

In some cases, we may be able to see if a refund is possible, so once the store is closed, just let me know or contact our live support team, and we will be able to take a closer look at this for you.

Then in relation to reopening the store, you can do this by trying to log in to your store, and you will be prompted to pick a plan, and you can resume your store once more.

I will also show you the options of our dormant plans which may be another way of looking at this. They include pausing your store for free for three months where you would not be able to access the store, or the pause and build plan, which would disable the checkout, but allow you to continue to work on your store, and this would be $9USD per month.

0 Likes