How to change bank info when originally entered incorrectly?

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
790 76 125

Hey, @miguelsanThanks for reaching out to the Community with your question.

I can see that you’ve created a few other posts with the same inquiry. I replied with a solution in one of those threads here, however I also see that you’ve since been in touch with support and a ticket has been opened to resolve this for you. That’s great!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
7 0 0

when i turned shopify payments back on the same bank account information came up .I still don't know the account number for the mistake and didn't receive my payout 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
790 76 125

Hi, @The-gloss-drips. Welcome to the Community. I’m happy to help you out with this! 

Was the payout deposited at all into the account that is currently attached to your Shopify Payments account? You can determine this by going to ‘Settings > Payments > View Payouts’ in your admin. You’ll be able to see here if the payout was paid, or if it failed

If it has been paid, please click on it to also check if the bank account it was deposited into looks familiar to you.  It should show the bank name and last 2 digits of the account number as seen here, for example:

21-01-cjjc5-bjmxb

If the account is familiar, please then double check your bank account information as suggested earlier in this thread on 04-07-2020 via the following ways, just in case it is a matter of a small error in your account number entry:

• On the bottom of a blank cheque
  • Through your online banking account, or
  • By contacting your bank directly

If the above doesn’t help, don’t worry! Please reply back here to let me know, and include any screenshots of errors or notifications regarding your payout, or when you try to update your bank account info. This way we can proceed with the next steps, which will require an escalation to our Account Integrity department. I’ll contact them on your behalf with all of the information and screenshots you’ll provide, and they’ll be able to further assist you with updating your bank information. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
7 0 0
It was not paid to me I’ll try that now
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
790 76 125

How did it go, @The-gloss-drips  Did you have any luck being able to change the bank account information after referencing it from another source?

Also in regards to your payout, could you please clarify a little bit more about it not being paid to you? Does it show as failed in ‘Settings > Payments > View payouts’? Are there any notifications at the top of your payout page that elaborate further on its status?

0 Likes
7 0 0
I’m using PayPal now and still didn’t receive my first payout. I rather
use shopify payment but I’m still unable to change my banking information.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
790 76 125

Ok, no worries, @The-gloss-drips!

I’m sending you an email now. Please reply to it with the requested information, when you get a chance. I’ll investigate it further, and coordinate with the appropriate departments to sort this out for you.

0 Likes
7 0 0

Thank you very much 

0 Likes