How to create address labels that show products ordered?

UnwearyMedia
1 0 0

Hello,

I am setting up a Shopify store for a local food delivery service. They only do local delivery and pickup, no shipping. Therefore I do not need shipping labels, but want to create labels that show the following: order number, customer name and address, and the items contained in the order.

I've tried a number of address label apps, but none of them allow for showing the items in the order on the labels. Does anyone have an idea for a solution within Shopify, or an app that might meet my needs?

0 Likes
Olivia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
501 46 104

Hey, @UnwearyMedia!

Welcome to Shopify Community. My name is Olivia and I work here.

Thanks for sharing your question with our network. Perhaps you might be more interested in using packing slips as opposed to address labels to include the information you need? 

Packing slips include all the items being sent in a specific order, including the order number. If you have multiple shipments/pickups for an order, then you can print a separate packing slip for each line item.

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Orders.

2. Click the number of the order that you want to print a packing slip for.

3. If you're using Shopify Shipping (for stores based in the United States or Canada), then click Create shipping label in the Unfulfilled section.

4. If you're not using Shopify Shipping, then click Mark as fulfilled.

5. Click Print > Print packing slips.

6. Click Print.

You can print multiple packing slips for both fullfilled and unfulfilled orders from the Orders page using bulk actions.

Let me know if this alternative works for you.

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes