How to disable Combined shipping rate at checkout?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Did you get a reply? I'm curious to know if this has been fixed? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 7

Nothing so far apart from "Buy this app"

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Why did this change? I've lost a number of sales due to this now which is terrible for my finances and reputation.

Please help fix this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

@Merje_Shaw wrote:

Why did this change? I've lost a number of sales due to this now which is terrible for my finances and reputation.

Please help fix this

As a short term fix I've made shipping from one location free which leaves me exposed and very anxious - please fix this, Shopify.. I know you meant well but it seems you didn't do your research on this instance...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
At the moment the only work around I've found is to go into your online
store profile and in the translate section add a note in the subtotal
line.. being very brief explain double charges will be refunded.. at least
this appears in a prominent place while the customer is compiling their
order 🤷🏼‍♂️
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I'm having the same problem, I've got different shipping rates for the smaller and larger items.  When they combine the shipping costs are ridiculous.  Would be good if you could have different shipping rates but also a maximum general shipping cost for multi product buys.

: )

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi @Ash is there a way to disable multi-location shipping in Shopify? We want to have the inventory at multi-location but always show promised dates on the checkout and ship cost based on our own shipping rules. 

@Folia_House wrote:

Hi Team,

I have multiple shipping profiles in my store. When an order contains products from different profiles, the separate shipping rates for each product are added together. This is not desired.

@Folia_House wrote:

Hi Team,

I have multiple shipping profiles in my store. When an order contains products from different profiles, the separate shipping rates for each product are added together. This is not desired.

How do I disable the add up? Instead, I just wanted to show the highest shipping cost between the profiles. How do I achieve this, please?

Regards,

Folia House.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Just want to add my voice to people needing this setting changed.

I have some small items that can be shipped Large Letter for a small fee, then I have some items that have to go Small parces for a higher fee.

I would prefer an override options soiso someone bought an item from the large letter and the small parcel profile they can go under the small parcel price.

At the moment it's adding them together which will be putting off customers from buying as my shipping has now jumped or I'm having to do little refund overages.

Personally I don't want to pay a monthly fee as I am a small business as it might only effect one out of every five orders and $9 a month is a lot to fix a small issue.

My only other option is to over charge on everything and just refund the cost which isn't ideal as the customer doesn't want to pay me money just to get it back they want the true cost at check out 

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 4

Came here to say I'm also struggling with this issue. Made a post about it here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/Disable-shipping-charge-for-2nd-locati...

Also have contacted support: Ticket #18163956

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am still developing my store and I am also having difficulty with this, I have set rates for bulky items, but when adding smaller items to the cart, both rates are being added together, thus making shipping more expensive than it needs to be!  I WILL lose orders because of this.  Or I will have to set the shipping cost of bulky items lower and hope customers will buy something else to make the shipping cost more realistic!

Please SHOPIFY, fix this issue!

0 Likes