Solved

How to generate invoices from Shopify orders?

hustleou
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi there,

I would like to know what's the easiest way to generate invoices from Shopify orders.

I searched through the Shopify CMS, but it seems like it does not have a function to generate invoices from orders.

Any recommended free apps that allow me to do so?

On the Invoices, I will need to show the customer details, our company details, the invoice number, the invoice date and the purchased goods.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@hustleou 

Great question! 

If you need order invoices then you can use Order Printer - Shopify's free invoicing app that can be customized to your liking. We also have documentation for the app in our help centre here. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@hustleou 

Great question! 

If you need order invoices then you can use Order Printer - Shopify's free invoicing app that can be customized to your liking. We also have documentation for the app in our help centre here. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sufio
Shopify Partner
182 2 58

Hi @hustleou,

Lenka from Sufio here, let me break down the reasons why Sufio can be helpful for your online business:

• In Sufio, you can create invoices by customizing the colors and elements of your template.
  • We are a Shopify partner and upon your approval, we can access your Shopify. Therefore, not only can we help with your invoices, but also with your online business!
  • We are able to set the most advanced invoice automatization. For example, we can do customizations that generate only certain invoices based on your criteria; type of client / country or including taxes etc
  • The app supports several languages and currencies. For every country that we support and its currency, we have co-operated with local accountants to make sure our services are legal & business compliant. 

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch at support@sufio.com!

- Lenka from Sufio