How to get payout from Bangladesh

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I'm from Bangladesh

wanting to open my stoe in shopify, now is there any restrictions ? How do I get paid ? What are my options ?

Thanks in advance  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 1 19

Hey Asif, 

I'm Zuzanna, a Guru here at Shopify :)

It's fantastic to hear that you're interested in opening a store with Shopify! We're available in countries all over the world, so there wouldn't be any issues with your current location! 

When it comes to getting paid, all you need to do is set up a third party payment provider that is available in your country and that has an integration with Shopify. They will be the ones who take payment from your customer's account and then send it your way during the Shopify checkout process. You can see a list of available payment providers for your location here. Once you set up an account with the payment provider of your choosing, you can follow the steps on this page of our Shopify Manual to integrate it into your Shopify store. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Zuzanna

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks a lot Zuzanna 

I have other questions

What is Mastercard Payment Gateway Services ? and What documents do I have to provide to verify my store in Shopify ? (so there will be no problems in running my store and getting paid in future)

Thanks again

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Hi Zuzanna,

Also addition to Asif post please tell us where we can find the below information to complete payment setup with Mastercard Payment Gateway Services

Where required below information to compllete setup

Merchant ID :

Access Code:

Secure hash:

Attached image for setting page.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi asif I’m Siddiqui from bd, been living in USA for a while. We can do some business together. Email is alberuni.siddiqui@yahoo.com. Cell 3027613712.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Can u please help me in this matter. If u only able to Verify all the documents then i will give share of every sell. Like  for every transaction u can take 10% of that If i sell a product for 20$ and sell 1000 of them in a month then it will 2000$ extra in your pocket . Plz consider and be my partner. i have mailed you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 5

Hi Asif

Regards

0 Likes