How to handle order fulfillment, tracking and returns worldwide

Highlighted
3 0 0

Dear Shopify Guru's,

I have doubt about handleing order fulfillments, tracking and returns from various suppliers. Hence I am going to work with few suppliers how can I handle this process and how can integrate shipping costs world wide. As an example

From suppliers like CollectiveFab how can I handle this entire process.

Your expert advices are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Manjula

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 135

Hey, Manjula!

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks for posting and great questions!

When working with multiple suppliers, you can create custom options which will appear as a dropdown when sending the items out for shipment. This will then send an email notification to inform the relevant supplier e.g CollectiveFab. We have a little more info on this here.

You can also specify different shipping rates per location that you choose to ship to. We have some info on setting these up in our guide here

We also have a new in-built feature which allows you to manage these separately from within each order. This is a new fulfilment flow which includes unfulfilled items grouped by fulfilment method in individual cards allowing you to manage this with greater ease. There are details on this process here and info on adding tracking information to items here.

In terms of returns, it would be best to check on the specific procedures with each supplier, however you can process these from within your admin, and we have some info and examples of how to do so in our guide here.

I hope this helps and if you have any additional questions, or need a hand at all do feel free to let me know. 

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes