How to install new 2checkout2.0 to Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

My  2checkout account was upgraded to version 2.0 by 2checkout in July.The interface is completely different from the original.But the tutorial inside Shopify is still an old tutorial.I install 2checkout2.0 according to the shopify installation tutorial in 2checkout, but when I test purchasing, I found that 2checkout showed that the payment was successful, but shopify showed that the order was abandoned.I don't know why, could anyone can tell me how to do this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 91

Hey, Boreas!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

Hmm, I see - have you checked to make sure that your 2checkout account isn't set to testing mode? This would prevent a successful checkout within Shopify - if you'd like to be assured that the gateway is working as intended, I'd suggest making sure that your 2checkout account is completely active before attempting that payment. You can always refund and cancel that order once placed - there's more information on that in our guide right over here.  

If that's not the case, you can check in those abandoned checkouts in your admin for more information or error codes indicating why they weren't completed. Once you've done so, your best resource would be to reach out to 2checkout for more information on why this might be happening. Please feel free to let me know if they're able to offer any further information, and if not, you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

0 Likes