How to integrate my shopify on shopify with the online payment processor Stripe

Highlighted
4 0 0

I have a problem with payment methods on my shopify , because I cannot connect a private pay pal .. I need another payment gateway any suggestions.. plz

I have a stripe account, I will immediately explain that this is a private account and ... in the stripe account service panel they give codes to insert into other web, but ... in the current shopify panel on shopify there is no option to add stripe codes ... any advice

I found a video on YT about how to add a stripe account, but ... they show a shopify account which I don't have .. they have other options .. maybe you know how to find them
see - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgVrevsmLQI

..shopify YT.png

please help> where i will find the menu shown in the picture above

in my opinion the instructions from the YT movie show the admin panel that no longer exists, maybe it was the old version of the shopify shop

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 27 64

Hi there @Arthur_MorganUK!

Don here from Shopify. :)

The Stripe gateway is not made readily available in any country that has Shopify Payments already on offer.

If you are in a Shopify Payments-supported country I would recommend using Shopify Payments rather than Stripe because you will not incur transaction fees.

If you would still like to use Stripe and are in a Shopify Payments supported country I would recommend reaching out to our support team to see if we can make Stripe available to you. 

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes