How to mark order as "printed" on the order page ?

Highlighted
3 0 1

The problem I have is when the number of orders grow into big numbers. Sometimes, I forgot to print the packing slip for some order. Currently, I am using Order Printer app.

And because most of the orders in my country are paid with Bank Deposit. So there are some orders that left unpaid. That's why I find it is hard to manage to print the packing slip.

Tagging does not work because it does not show on all orders page. If by using tag, we have to click through each order.

Are there any other app that can manage this easily?  The marketplace such as Lazada or Shopee in Southeast Asia has a seller dashboard that help sellers manage this easily. The have "printed" status or "not printed" in the orders page. That make it easy to manage.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I would like to know if there is a solution to this as well. We have the same issue.

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hey there,

There must be a way for shopify to just add another column of check mark boxes so that I can indicate whether I've already printed an order or not.

Some other solution? This adds so much work for us keeping track manually so that we don't double gather items from two printed packing slips.