How to re-activate shopify payments?

FC888
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, sirs,

There are some troubles on my store shopify payments application. We've deactivated it first and want to re-apply it.

We couldn't do it at our setting --> payment area.

Please advice. Thanks.

Replies 3 (3)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @FC888 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. In my experience, when a store cannot add Shopify Payments to their store it is due to the fact that they were manually removed from Shopify Payments by our Risk Analyst team. When this occurs an email is sent to the store owner from this team. Please search your inbox for this email and respond to it directly as this is not something that we can assist with on the Community Forum. 

As we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact, it will likely take a bit longer before you hear back on this. Rest assured our team is working as hard as they can at the moment to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. The first place you will get an update is that email, as we do not have access to your case here in social support so please keep an eye out there for any information. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with, in the meantime, please just let me know!

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

FC888
Visitor
2 0 0

hi, Bo,

Thanks for your reply. We've replied the email directly, however, we don't get any response. It's been a week long. Please advise any other thing we can do. Thanks.

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

I am very sorry to hear that you have been waiting for so long to get a response from the team. I assure you that they are working as hard as possible to get back to people as quickly as possible.There is no way for us to expedite this process. Rest assured that they will get back to you ASAP. 

All the Best,

Bo 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.