Solved

How can I delete a fulfilled order from my order history?

Christopher_Gon
Excursionist
14 0 5

I notice that one of my orders from last year was still marked as unfulfilled so I marked it as fulfilled and now it shows that I have an order for today. How can I remove that to not show up like that ?

Chris Gonzales
Accepted Solution (1)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1569

This is an accepted solution.

Hello

• First of all, go to your store click on orders.
  • You see the Drafts. Then click on it. You see the Save drafts click on particular drafts order like #D1, #D2.
  • after clicking on it you see the Delete Drafts order button may occur. 

Thank you 

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1569

This is an accepted solution.

Hello

• First of all, go to your store click on orders.
  • You see the Drafts. Then click on it. You see the Save drafts click on particular drafts order like #D1, #D2.
  • after clicking on it you see the Delete Drafts order button may occur. 

Thank you 

Christopher_Gon
Excursionist
14 0 5

Thank you Danielbora but I made the mistake and selected payment pending and my customer thought his payment went through with PayPal so that is why I marked it as payment pending but I now realize that I should have left it alone. The good thing here he is a friend of mine so I don't think he would mind me deleting or voiding the order so I can recreate his order and get the payment process this time. I think his order may be stuck in limbo now, the only way to correct this is to collect payment in person or over the phone with Credit Card but he lives in a different state and Credit Card over the phone I am sure he will not do. I just hope I can remove this order so it doesn't show up on my records twice. 

Thanks 

Chris Gonzales